IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR RESULTS, DO THESE

Rounding up each year with feedbacks, reviews and reflections have been a ritual for me in years now. 
It has helped me improve how and why I change and do so many things differently from time to time. When was your last review? How often do you do likewise? While preparing for this year's personal review and doing a research last week, I stumbled upon this article and I felt it would be beneficial to you as we perfect our goals and plans for the coming year.


It involves a few questions that require immediate answers that should be analyzed and worked upon to effect into goals and action plans for your next path. Here is the article "If You Want to Change Your Results, You Have to Change Your Thinking First." Follow through and let's meet on the other side.
My team and I constantly ask ourselves, “How do we make the biggest impact on helping our clients get the results they want faster?” The powerful answer is for us to help change people’s limited thinking or help them adjust their standards or habits to support their goals. So we encourage clients to nurture thought-provoking relationships and opportunities, thus creating more thought-provoking results. Big returns come from thinking smart.
Here’s a simple assessment that will trigger thought and action. Rate yourself 1 to 10 on each question below (1 is low; 10 is high). Then take a few minutes to write down what actions you want to change in response to your answers.
1. How is my life working out?
2. How’s my daily attitude; how happy am I?
3. How are my relationships with my family, friends, co-workers, coaches and mentors?
4. How’s my health (weight, overall wellness, self-esteem, stress levels, etc.)?
5. How effective am I feeding my mind? (How many books have I read in the last six months? What do I wish to become? Am I studying productively?)
6. How do I rate my lifestyle (my satisfaction with activities such as travel, exploring, attending fun events, etc.)?
7. Where is my income in comparison to where I want it to be?
8. How often do I give back to others?
9. How is my goal-setting? How satisfied am I with how my goals have manifested in my life?
www.success.com
So, did you write out the answers to the above questions or you only read out the questions with a brief thought on the answers? Irrespective of how you choose to analyze it, ensure that you bookmark this article so that you can ask yourself the same questions daily, weekly or monthly to enable you grow as a person, in career, business, networks and life overall.
Also, don't forget to share with someone else; just as I have shared with you. Remember, consistency is one of the most powerful forces known to man. You can review, upgrade and improve, but don't stop reflecting, acting upon and sharing! I wish you all the best as I hope to read your success story.

Follow naijaoptions on social media: facebooktwittergoogle+pinterest, etc. Always use share tools and share with your friends and circles.

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.