A valuable lesson for young people

In life, we always have lessons to learn. Some people learn better from the walls of classrooms while others learn from their environment and life. 
I love learning from both and from people too. Here is a video I found on social that brings about a lesson I learned the hard way many years ago from the school of life.
I hope you will learn from the video just as much as I have learned from it. I have put it here so that I can easily share with my friends and close followers.
What else do you learn? Leave a comment, share with friends and followers too.

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.